- Just a quick note to tell you how much we enjoyed staying in your condo... gorgeous and so clean. Loved being on the 1st floor. The resort itself is paradise.. you really felt like you were in the Bahamas...the landscape is breathtaking and the carribbean music at the pool was a nice touch. We'll defnitely come back and will brag to friends and family :)
- Stayed: March 2015
- Submitted: April 6, 2015
- The condo was wonderful. The owner's description and other guests' review are quite accurate. The unit was very spacious and could easily accommodate two small families if desired. The resort itself is very clean and family friendly. One of the larger pools has a children's spray park next to it and the second larger pool has a large "beach" | sand play area next to it. These options provided great fun for our young daughter. There is even a dock for fishing. Restaurants and grocery | department | drug stores are all within a short drive. All in all, a place we would return to next year.
- Stayed: March 2015
- Submitted: March 31, 2015
- WOW! We had a truly amazing week at this wonderful condo in the Bahama Bay Resort. The rooms are spacious, tastefully furnished and decorated and everything was sparkling clean! We loved coming home after a long day and relax at the pool or play a card game around the table on the balcony. We definitively would rent from these owners again.
- Stayed: March 2015
- Submitted: March 18, 2015
- My friend and I wanted a nice condo at a reasonable price during our trip to Orlando for the annual Premier Beauty Show in June. We couldn't have asked for a better, more pleasant place to stay. We always rent a car so the distance to the Convention Centre wasn't an issue. We loved everything about our stay and the condo was everything we were promised and more. We wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend this beautiful property!
- Stayed: June 2014
- Submitted: February 11, 2015
- For people who want to stay in a very nice place in Orlando I really recommend Jason & Marlena's condo. Very pretty view, nice location, all services are there, close to most attractions in Orlando. On the other hand, contacting the owner is very easy. So don't miss it out if you would like to stay in Orlando for a vacation!
- Stayed: January 2015
- Submitted: January 8, 2015
- We have stayed at Marlena and Jason's condo in Bahama Bay a few times and we absolutely love it. Our family members who have also stayed there loved it as well. Their condo feels like home away from home but so much better, it's close to all the convenience stores, restaurants and of course all the parks, Universal is the furthest and it's still an easy 20 to 30 minutes drive. There's never any surprises when you are renting from Marlena and Jason, we know exactly what we are going to find and we fall in love with their condo every time. The condo is beautiful, always spotless and last time we went it was even better with all the upgrades they did, also the view is amazing. Marlena and Jason make everything go so smoothly, they are trust worthy people who seem to be doing this for a long time so we always know there's nothing to worry about and the employes at Bahama Bay are always so helpful as well, we honestly do not have any complaints only great memories and we recommend to everyone who wants a peaceful vacation on an amazing resort. We are planning our next trip there, we travel a lot and we don't ever write reviews but it seemed fair to take the time and let others knows how we feel about Marlena and Jason's condo at Bahama Bay.
- Stayed: October 2014
- Submitted: October 6, 2014
- This is our third or fourth time in this apartment and I can't recommend it enough. The facilities in the apartment are great and the Bahama Bay resort's pools are excellent. The only downside might be a lack of a lift for people with restricted mobility or prams/strollers, but climbing the stairs is worth every effort to get to this lovely condo!
- Stayed: September 2014
- Submitted: September 16, 2014
- This was not our first stay at Bahama Bay but it was certainly the best and that was due to the condo we stayed in this time. Where do I begin? Ground floor property so no having to drag heavy cases or shopping up stairs, fully tiled throughout so no worry about how clean the carpets were and no worry if we spilt anything! Lovely bed in main bedroom which was so comfortable. En suite had huge walk in shower (ideal for any guests with disabilities). Second bedroom was bright and airy with good size ensuite. Huge fridge in well stocked kitchen and new TV's throughout the condo. The other big plus was the patio area as there was so much room (previous condos we have stayed in have had small balconies with little room for manouvre) but this was huge in comparison and had a lovely view over one of the ponds (us Brits would call it a lake) and we saw so much wildlife (ducks, birds, turtles, butterflies and even the odd snake! Don't worry they are not venomous and just slithered away when we were nearby). The location of the condo is also ideal in my opinion - it is situated halfway between the clubhouse and restaurants which both have lovely pool areas so it is in a perfect spot. We have already booked for next summer as we were so impressed and if you decide to use this review as a basis to book I am confident you will not be disappointed.
- Stayed: July 2014
- Submitted: August 1, 2014
- My husband, 3 daughters - ages 22, 21, and 18 - and myself spent a glorious week in this beautiful condo. I cannot say enough about this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 full bath condo. I've been to Florida quite a few times, stayed in both hotels and rented homes. This condo is by far the best I have stayed in. Its beautifully decorated and immaculate. I can honestly say, when I closed the door to the condo for the last time before heading to the airport, a tear slipped from my eye. The owners, Jason and Marlena, were an absolute pleasure to do business with. Bahama Bay resort is just beautiful inside and out. Great pools and restaurants. Close to all major attractions. The prices Jason and Marlena charge are so reasonable - much cheaper than a hotel stay. There is a washer and dryer in the condo. Loved coming home with suit cases full of clean clothes. Jason and Marlena - thank you for sharing your home with my family. This was definitely the best vacation we have ever gone on.
- Stayed: July 2014
- Submitted: July 25, 2014
We initially booked to this condo in Dec 2012. At the time I was bit concerned because it was so much cheaper than a hotel for what looked like a lot more. Anyhow we took the plunge and were more than pleasantly surprised. The condo is HUGE to someone from the UK with all conveniences including air-conditioning washing machine cooker TV and DVD player (only plays US region DVDs). The place was very clean and very comfortable and fixtures and fittings all of a good standard. The resort is kept immaculately with very tidy and well-manicured grounds and lovely heated (it was December) pools. The owners (Marlena handled all the emails) were very quick to answer emails and respond to any questions and really did ensure that everything went smoothly. You really do need a car to stay there but if you have one everything is incredibly convenient with Disney, Universal Studios and Seaworld only a few miles away and easy access to the interstates to go further afield (NASA and seeing the Manatees at Tampa Electric and Power are particularly recommended). A tip for travellers from overseas when you first get to Orlando airport and hire a car. You need coins for some of the tolls (we had to reverse down a (fortunately empty) freeway to turn around because we didn’t have 75 cents! We liked it so much we went back in 2013 and that really says it all. We didn’t bother looking at anywhere else. If my mother in law has her say we would go back again this year but we can’t go to the same place three years in a row. (Or can we?)
- Stayed: November 2013
- Submitted: July 24, 2014
Just a short note to tell you how much we enjoyed Bahaman bay and the
condo. It was great for us, especially with the two little boys. They
especially loved the playground and the kiddie pool and the beach by the
lake. Lots of time out there.
My 4 year old kept asking me "whose house is this?" -meaning the condo
-so I tried to explain how we were renting it, etc. He wasn't quite
sure of the concept so I eventually just said 'It's Jason's house". So
for the entire time we had to talk about your house, your beds, your
stove, chairs -etc. It was pretty funny.
We will be sure to keep you in mind if/when we make it back to Orlando
-and have already started recommending you to our friends here in Kansas
We enjoyed the stay at Bahama Bay resort for 3 days. The rooms were very clean the beds were comfortable and the decorations were awesome. It was like a home away from home and after tiring days at Disney, it was relaxing to sit on the porch and enjoy the breeze.
We would certainly recommend Bahama Bay resort to our friends and hope to stay there again soon.
Lakshmi and Karthick
Just wanted to thank you for our stay at your condo.
It was lovely! I wish we could have enjoyed it more. We basically slept and
I will definitely recommend it.
Just got back from two weeks in your Grand Bahama condo and I wanted to drop you a note to say how much we enjoyed staying there.
It's a very nice resort and the actual apartment is beautifully
appointed and maintained. My wife and I prefer the gulf coast area normally but my sister in law who was with us definitely wants to return and will be in touch with you in the future. I will certainly recommend you to my family and friends and in the meantime please put me on your mailing list for rates etc. Also if you know and can recommend any rental property on the gulf coast I'd be interested in
hearing about it.
We are back from our Orlando trip and our stay at the Bahama Bay. We just loved it. It was like be at home away from home. We were so pleased with your Andros condo, building 14 unit 1101. Thank you so much.
Just a note to let you know we had a great time in Florida and your condo was beautiful. I have one suggestion to make it even better - "downpour" showerheads in the showers.
Mark Doran & Famil
Just wanted you to know that we loved your condo outside of Orlando. It was
immaculate and suited our needs perfectly. We have recommended it
to several friends and relatives. Thanks for helping to make our vacation
a memorable one.
Sincerely, Christine Clickard
I wanted to tell you that we really enjoyed our stay and the condo was much
nicer than we expected. Everything was well beyond our expectations.
We live in Tampa so if you ever have any last minute specials let us know as
it is only an hour away.
Thanks so much for a great vacation.
Kristin and Jay Martin
Jason, we loved staying at the Bahama Bay Resort! Thank You for being so kind, courteous, and patient with all our questions. We stayed at the Bahama Bay mid-march and were pleasantly surprised when we were upgraded at no extra expense. We enjoyed the staff and the facility immensely. And it was close to Disney World! Thanks again for all your help!
Thanks so much! The resort was terrific. We were really pleased with the accommodations and the level of service.
The complex and individual units were immaculately clean and well equipped. The kids had a great time at the pool, we had dinner at Tradewinds and enjoyed the dock on Lake Davenport. Too bad I did not have a chance to utilize the spa!
I will most certainly consider the resort again in the future.
We had a terrific time in Florida at the Bahama Bay resort. It was a great great place for our two week stay, a little hard to find but worth the effort.
When we return we will be booking through you.
Many thanks again
We returned home on Saturday so I thought I would send you some feedback.
In one word - Brilliant !
The accomodation was first class and could not be faulted. As you said the condo was practically brand new , I believe there may have been only 1 or 2 people in there before us. My wife was very impressed and our stay has certainly swayed us to consider condos everytime we go away with the kids instead of being cooped up in a hotel room. The kids loved the pools.
Any negatives ?
Well we did actually get lost for a period of time en route to the Resort from the Airport so I would have to say that possibly the instructions are maybe not so clear. However this did not really concern us. My family were certainly sad to depart and the resort knocked the spots off the accomodation we had in Sarasotta for our second week
So would we return - you bet !
Watch out we could be in touch soon booking up for another visit !!
Thanks for the service and please keep us up to date with any offers or news regarding the Resort. We will certainly be recommending the Resort to any friends or workmates.
We arrived back from Bahama Bay yesterday morning. Just a short note to say thanks, the apartment was fantastic and had everything we needed – and more. The welcome food pack containing essential bread, milk etc. was a lovely thought. We all had a brilliant time and agreed that when we go back to Florida in the future we would like to return to Bahama Bay.
So thanks again.
Sharon Mitchell and family
We have just returned from one of the most wonderful holidays we have ever had!! We enjoyed your holiday home and left it as beautiful as we found it. Thank you for allowing myself and my family to enjoy our holidays in your home!!
The weather was beautiful , the resort was wonderful, the swimming pools were warm.....we have no complaints.
We espcially enjoyed and appreciate the welcome package of bread, bacon, eggs, juice, milk, cereal etc as we arrived very late at night after driving over 30 hours in from Canada.We had everything for a nice warm meal upon our arrival. Thank you again.
We were so happy with the resort that we are looking at the possibility of booking again for next year. We realize that a stay of 28 days or more would be at a much better rate and are interested in booking for March 4, 2006 to April 1, 2006. Please advise your absolute best price on this stay. If your rates are suitable, we would be willing to place our deposits with you now....a year in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.